Broken pivot shoe

A landlord from New Jersey says:
My apartment complex uses these shoes in its windows. This is the bottom half; the broken part got lost.
I've never seen a shoe with that metal flange across the back.
What shoe do you have that could make my tilt windows work again?
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I recognize this shoe. This is an old model that isn't made anymore, but I believe our 15-070 can work as a modern replacement. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)