Broken plastic clip.

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a broken plastic clip on one of my windows. It is the part that pulls down the channel balance. Would you help me order it, as I can't find it on the website.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 18-171 top sash guide and let me know if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)