Broken plastic window part

A home owner from Ontario says:
Hello. I'm looking to replace several window plastic lock pieces for my window. These are not available in stores. Do you have them or something similar. Please see attached pictures. Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This one is pretty weird. I don't think we'll be able to get an exact match. That said, it appears to be a kind of tie bar guide. Can you confirm? If so, consider our 39-417. You may be able to get that to work, but I'm not sure. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)