Broken rivet screw and rope

A home owner from Naples , Fl. says:

I have one that is operable and the other one is broken. I would like to make sure I am ordering the right part. Any help would be appreciated. It is printed with 2930 But I am not sure if I need a 5/8 inch or half inch guide. Thank you for your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC50763E-B142-4017-A8A3-595E64F9ED67.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA7D3E77-BC80-4BC6-BD73-D6274C0D6A4A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380-30 or S385-30 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment. You'll also need 2930 spring strength options for your replacement balances.

If you need new top sash guides as well, we'll need to see yours removed from the window, along with dimensions. 

Thank you and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at