Broken screen door corners.

A handy person from Davison, Michigan says:
Do you drill these plastic style sliding screen door corners out like you would a metal one? They are staked twice. Also, where do I find replacements as the sliding screen door frame does not go together flush and standard replacements would effect the door fit and operation?
Screen corner
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 95-214 and check to see if the dimensions match up to your corner. I do believe you will need to drill out the staked grooves, yes. I would reinstall the corner key using a small screw like the 33-085. See the video on the right hand side of the page, that may offer some insight.
A handy person from Davison, Michigan says:
Thank you Dave. I was able to remove the old corners that I could get channel-locks on, and just knocked the others further into the frame with no drilling required. I bought 4 of the corners and 20 of the screws you suggested. All went together without a hitch. I do not think I needed the screws but hey, they're in there for more support. Thank you SWISCO. No one else offered the exact corners required to fix my families screen door.
screen door
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Awesome, glad to hear it worked! Thanks again for your business. If you ever need anything else, let me know.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.