Broken shoe with ears

A quick learner from USA says:
the coil itself is 1/2" wide so mounted in that plastic housing (which is broken) it is 9/16" thick. that original gray shoe is 1/2" thick but I feel there would be room for a 9/16" shoe, given that the coil which fits in same window track is 9/16"

I have attached more photos. I will go to house and take measurements of window track too if you need them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tony.g 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tony.g 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tony.g.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an older style pivot shoe that we are not able to sell. I don't know this for a fact but it may be an obsolete part. 

I think the best possible option we can supply is our 15-191 shoe and Series 160 spring. You will also need the number printed on the old spring to determine the best Series 160 option.

Please note that this is no guarantee, as I've never had confirmation that this configuration works. However it is our best possible option.

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the input. I was expecting that it may be obsolete, but I am willing to try the retrofit with parts you suggest. There is an"8" stamped on the spring not far from the hole.

regards,
Tony
Tom,
As mentioned in my previous reply there is an 8 printed on coil. I see the Series 160 is offered in 7.5 and 9 lb sizes, so I guess best guess option then is the 7.5. But I am wondering what you have for a coil mount/holder? for that series 160?

thanks. your advise is appreciated!
regards,
Tony
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The weight you decide to go with is ultimately up to you. Personally, I think two 7.5 springs would be better for a 16 pound sash (which yours should be, since the old springs were 8 pounds each). I don't think you'll notice them being a pound off.

As for cover, The Series 160 is designed to be used with the 15-150S single spring support.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.