Broken spring carrier for unknown manufacturer window.

A home owner from Melbourne Beach, FL says:
Looking to buy a replacement part for one of my home windows. Attached pic shows the 'carrier' (plastic part that is towards the bottom of the assembly shown in accepts the center rod on window section that moves up n down) that is cracked. Window is a single hung, double pane, tilt in cleaning style. I also attached the only tag I can find. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A home owner from Melbourne Beach, FL says:
Just to clarify after looking at your site a little what I called a carrier is actually a pivot lock shoe w a single coil. Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The shoe looks a lot like our 15-180. Carefully compare it to your own hardware and see if you agree. If so, you may also want to look at our 15-186 coil bracket and 15-182 coil spring bushing. If you also need the springs themselves, look at our Series 190 and see if this matches.
A home owner from Melbourne Beach says:
You nailed it. Exact match and removal video was very helpful. You need to add a 'tip jar' line at checkout. I felt bad only ordering a couple dollars of parts with such good service so I ordered some spares too. Thanks again!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)