Broken thumb latch lock

A quick learner from California says:
My lock for my Anderson sliding door is jammed. The numbers on the part read 2573558 and 7700-14. I noticed it slightly different then some of the other posts. What part number do I need?
User submitted photos of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hm... the part numbers aren't giving me any good results. Let's start by comparing some parts. Take a look at our 82-037 deadlock. Is this your part? Carefully compare the dimensions on our site to what you have as you make your decision.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi there. I have this same lock assembly as pictured above. However, when I look at the 82-037 it is slightly different. On the one that you recommended there is a white push tab at the bottom vs a shorter metal one. Can I still use this d have it work correctly?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 82-037 mortise lock is a newer version of the old Andersen patio door lock. If you install it along with the keeper that comes with it, we think it should work.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.