Broken upper holding clips

A quick learner from China Grove, NC says:
Request replacement parts or the entire replacement for two #5.737.877 25 inch and one 31 inch balances.
Image 3267 is the broken upper hook.
Image 3250 is the 31 inch 5.737.877 balance (the two 25 inch are the same but shorter)
Image 3246 is the shoe end
Image 3245 is the upper attachment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3246.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3267.jpg
my T-shaped shoes are 1 1/4 inches so I will need a 15-195.
Rounding down I need two 24 inch balances and one 30 inch. I am working on the weight of the sashes. Will let you know soonest.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have an old rod type balance. It also looks like you have it pretty much figured out. I'll post our usual video here just in case you need some guidance. This will walk you through everything you need.

Okay, I think I have everything now.
Need two replacement 795 channel balances T-lock for out-dated #5.737.877
sash weight 18.2 lbs.
length 24 inches.
shoe width 1 1/4 inches = 15-196
Need one 795 channel balance for out-dated #5.737.877
sash weight 26.4 lbs.
length 30 inches
shoe width 1 1/4 inches
Oh, and I'll need three screw plugs 26-200
Profile picture of Tom

Great! Glad you got everything you needed together. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. 

Thanks for reaching out to us and please let me know if you had any other questions.

I received the 795 T-lock channel balances. I forgot to order the pivot bars and I'm a bit confused about getting the right one. The video shows that I need a 26-366 or a 26-021.
Attached are some photos.
The hole displacement from the tip to the hole is a little better than an inch and a half or 1 5/8 inches
Profile picture of Tom

Your pivot bar looks like it has the same base style as the 26-366, so that would b e the one you want.

Just note that your old pivot bar appears to have a slightly longer "peg" than what one usually sees on this window. As such, you may need to drill new holes to make up for the difference in length, since the 26-366 will likely be shorter. I would try it as-is first, since it might work fine anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.