Broken wheel on top of shower

A quick learner from Leesburg, FL says:

This is about my 4th broken shower part. These little wheels are not strong enough to hold up the doors. This is what was installed when we build our house 4 year ago. I have the company that installed come out and replace them. They always break when I have company at my home. 

These parts just break right in half and then the doors don't slide. Just poorly made parts. I have to call them again and ask to be fixed, and hope they don't charge me. And in the mean time I have no guest shower . I am so disappointed in these shower doors. 

Sincerely Linda 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8CE8338A-4C56-476D-B2A7-2B5298683A4A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like the old Allen Stevens roller. I don't believe this has been made in many years and we do not have a confirmed alternative replacement. Right now the only thing we sell that may work is our 10-152, but I've heard mixed reports as to its efficacy. Some customers have told me they got it rolling, others told me it wasn't a good fit.

I'm afraid I can't guarantee that this will work in your case, but it is our best and only option at this time. The old part just isn't available to us.

A handy person from Wilmington, NC says:

The picture and comments fit the situation here. The break is at the angle part of the bracket and almost looks like it is cast iron or something like it.

Your 10-152 bracket in the photo with the break at that angle is exactly what I have had on 3 of 4 on my door.

I want to buy 4 of the 10-152 brackets. Thank you

Leonard 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.