Broken window balance

A handy person from Shickshinny pa says:
We are using window at an ice cream shop. So it goes up and down a lot. It broke . Bought window at Lowe's. I can't find on it anywhere the manufacturers name. Lowe's was no help. Can you help please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8EADC21-9C3C-4F69-950C-2C8F3D854CD0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can help you replace this coil balance, but I'll need just a little more information to be able to help. What is the thickness of the coil spring tape? That should narrow down the type you need. Many thanks. 

Bob,
It is 1/2 inch wide . Is that what you mean?
Thanks,
Bob.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, thank you for that. If the spring is 1/2" thick, then you need our Series 160 Coil Balances. Specifically, your stamp of 6.5 indicates that you need our S160-6. Let us know if you have any questions. If you need to replace your pivot shoes as well, the Series 160 works with a number of different ones, so we would need to see one of your old pivot shoes removed from the window, along with the width and thickness of the shoe. Many thanks. 

Let me know if these pictures help ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F328A781-2960-436D-873A-8A0C55411D68.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E86A185-2B96-46DF-BD42-035DB700D845.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D9EC8783-F2A9-41DC-8FF5-90DF10643E53.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 432F5D06-4C9C-4763-BC29-F077919380F9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That looks like our 15-228 pivot shoe. Look it over and see if the details all match up. This is compatible with the Series 160

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.