Broken window lock

A home owner from Virginia says:
I need to replace this window lock piece. Will sell the house, so I want the replacement piece to match and be pretty. The distance between these two screw holes is 2 inches. The holes are offset from straight-edge side of the piece by about a half inch. The handle - which broke off - would normally turn clockwise to lock the window, with the piece sliding under a corresponding tab on the other side.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This looks like an old Andersen window lock. Can you confirm that Andersen is the brand? If so, you may want to consider our 90-095, which is the modern replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)