Broken window part

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
This is the part that fits in the shoe inside the window sash to keep the window from falling down.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3652.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like it could be either our 26-405 or 26-398, depending on your dimensions. Look them over and let me know if you agree.

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
It's closest to 26-405 but measures almost 3 inches. I'm measuring 2-15/16 but it could be because the part twisted before it broke. Hard to get an accurate measure. Could there be a 3 inch part? I guess I could order one piece and if it fits, get a bunch for future breakage. Right now I have 3 windows that are not working due to this broken part. 10 windows in the house total.
Thanks for you advice. If this doesn't sol e the problem, I think I may need to replace the shoe as well?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA651DA4-AB12-4039-B4E2-6AC1721A179A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57BEC665-E1E7-411C-ADFE-27CEB1A4DF44.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Don't worry too much about the overall length, focus instead on the hole placement. The pivot bar could be a foot long and it wouldn't matter as long as the screw holes were in the same spot.

Your pivot shoe appears to be in good condition, at least. It really does sound like the pivot bar is the problem, especially if it's all twisted like you said.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.