Bronze or Black "Z" Clip for Standoff Screen with Wickets

A home owner from 94608-3543 says:
Hi there. I've got standoff screens with wickets (2) attached to a metal frame window with "z" clips with (I think) a 1 inch offset. I've included a picture of the clip and also the clip on the window (screen removed). I'm looking for replacement clips and screws (not sure of the screw size). I noticed that you have them in stainless - I couldn't find anyone else who made them but I might not be looking in the right place. Any idea where to find them? Or could yours be painted? Also, I thought about switching to a swivel casement clip - a little higher profile but easier to find and also easier to deal with taking the screens on and off. Thank you in advance for your help! ~ Jacqueline
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zee Clip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Zee Clip Installed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We do sell the 70-031 Z clip, which has a 1" offset. These can definitely be painted if you needed. We also sell the 70-112 thumb screw separately, and this is available in other sizes.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.