Brown Plastic Drawer stabilizers

A quick learner from Florida says:
Please help me identify what I need to order.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200413_130941565.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200413_130622309.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It looks like you have some Kenlin brand drawer parts, specifically a socket and case runner. See our 32-081 and 32-076 respectively for our matching product codes. I think you'll agree that these match up very well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)