Brown Square Drawer Tabs

A home owner from Dallas ga 30132 says:
Have a dresser that these little tabs where on each side of drawer I guess to hold level or stop drawer from falling out as you see they are busted what can use to replace thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_143725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200612_143717.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like these might have been corner glides of some kind, but that's just an educated guess. Look at our 32-083 and see if this could be what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)