Brown Triangular Drawer guide

A home owner from Durham NC says:
I need the drawer guide piece that is attached to the metal bar in the dresser, not the part attached to the drawer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3678.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have a Kenlin brand case runner. Take a look at our 32-076, I think this is what you're looking for.

A home owner from Durham NC says:
That's it. Thanks so much. I'll get it ordered.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)