Bubble Seal

A home owner from USA says:
Need help with (bubble seal) I order the pile weather stripping 58-099 which is 9/32x5/16 that fit in the Channel because it is 9/16.but the bubble seal I order was 3/16x5/16 that doesn't fit in the channel it is to small can you help me with the Right bubble seal the will fit only one I see that may fit is the commercial one that is
9/32x9/32 but the base will fit but the top it's 9/32 and I need the base to be 9/32 and the top to be 5/16 ? Can you guide me to the right one?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure I totally follow. Did you not receive the 58-099,which indeed should have a 9/32" base? Do you have any sample of your original weatherstripping, and if so, can you tell me its exact dimensions (size of the base and height of the pile)? From there we'll do our best to ID what you need. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.