Bubble image

A quick learner says:
This is for a window, the bubble is 1/4 and the leg is 1/8

Any help would be appreciated.

User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Eric. Check out our 58-053 and see if you can possibly use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)