Bubble seal, single sash windows

A quick learner from NJ says:
This seal comprises two materials:
1. Rigid plastic portion (about 0.25 inches tall) that inserts into a thin slot in the window. Rigid portion also includes a feature about 3/4 inch in length that is intended to mate with the window bottom surface.
2. Flexible rubber portion is round shaped ( about 1/4 inch in diameter) that is filled with foam.
I don't have an install date for these windows but I suspect they are at least 20 year old perhaps Pella windows.

I have spent hours looking for this seal on the internet but haven't yet found one that comes even close.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C89401C-20E9-436A-99A4-FC3195E22EFE.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your seal reminds me of the 58-055 bubble seal with an offset kerf. Take a look and see if the dimensions listed on our product page could work for your application. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from NJ says:
Thank you Casey. I will give that seal a try.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.