Bubble wearherstripping

A home owner from Cape Coral Florida says:
Th
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It doesn't look like your post came through. Can you remove an undamaged sample of your bubble seal and show us a clear shot of the end profile? The related video will go into more detail. 

3/8" tabsx 1.5" round
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230424_141034468_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! Our 58-135 looks similar to what you have here. This has a 3/16" wide base but the bulb is 11/32". Take a look at the dimensions and see what you think. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Thank you Emily It seems to be the weather Stripping I need. How do I go about ordering it and also is it returnable if it is not a match?
Profile picture of Emily

You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience! You can certainly return this part if it doesn't pan out but if you're interested, I could email you a purchase link for a sample. You would just need to pay for shipping. 

Let me know! 

Hi Emily,

How big is the sample and how much $$ is the postage? Please send me the link for purchasing; I will have my niece order it for me

Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

The sample is about 1-3" and shipping will be calculated at checkout. I will email you that link right now! 

Thank you
A quick learner from Cape coral says:

Hi Emily,

I had ordered the weatherstripping you recommended to fit my measurements of base 3/8" and bubble 1.5".

I was sent order# 2072463, it is too small fell out of the T-Slot receptacle. Not a fit, it is 1/2 the size of my receptacle lot.

What is the next size up with twice the 3/16" slot size

Lorna 

Profile picture of Emily

This part is our best and only option, unfortunately. If this part didn't work for you then I'm afraid we have nothing that will. I am very sorry that we can't offer a better match. 

A quick learner from Cape coral says:
Ok thank you
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.