Bureau Drawer Guide

A home owner from North Attleboro, MA says:
I bought this bureau from Jordan's Furniture about 20 years ago. One of the plastic pieces in the top drawer slot (left corner) broke and now the drawer falls out when I pull out the drawer unless I'm really careful not to pull it out too far. It looks like I just need that small square piece to be glued back in the left corner. Thanks.
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! We carry a few different types of drawer guide that you might be able to use. We have the 32-020, which you could glue on. We also carry the nail on types 32-083 and 32-117. You might also want to take a look at the 32-125 drawer stop, which would help to prevent the drawer from coming out to far and falling.
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.