Bushings and bolts or pins

A home owner from San Diego says:
I have these old style steel casement windows that the previous owner rigged with a bolt and nut setup on the hinges. One half of the hinge has a different size hole than the other half. The bushing in the 2 pictures came out of one of the windows. The shoulder appears to be 5/16" I.D. & 7/16" O.D. with the bushing itself being 3/4" I'm looking for original pins and bushings or a replacement shoulder bolt and bushings that can be used for this type of hinge. I have 7 windows that need these for top and bottom hinges.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeff Hinge 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeff Hinge 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeff Hinge 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200526_171810.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We do carry shoulder bolt washer that might match what you need, our 33-206; but I am not certain any of the associated fasteners will match what you need. If not, a local hardware store may be able to assist you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.