Bypass closet door rollers

A quick learner from California says:

Hello! After the carpet was replaced in a 1961 tract home in Southern California, the bottom roller wheels went missing off of the closet doors.

They are cheap, ugly panel doors, and I need to replace the rollers so the closet doors don't swing back and forth.

Any chance you can identify them?

I'm in escrow on the house and. We'd a quick, cheap solution please.

Thanks so much


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2EFE4DBC-C28A-450D-A0D4-7EBD4F0AA41B.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I can't say for sure without seeing the original roller and track from your door but take a look at our 23-285 roller with convex wheels and see if the specifications on our product page could work for you. Thanks for posting!

23-285 : Mirror Door Roller, Convex
Mirror Door Roller, Convex
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at