Bypass mirror door hardwares

A quick learner from Upstate NY says:
This is for a 5th wheel travel trailer. Existing hardware is RAMTRACK and much too light for travel plus they are gone, absorbed by renin. I would like to replace all of the hardware with products that will survive many miles of travel without coming apart.

I need 60 inch top and bottom tracks plus the top and bottom rollers. The mirror doors are metal framed, assume steel, but....

Will the following work?
Product Code: 23-241 Bottom Track
Product Code: 23-215 Bottom Guide
Product Code: 23-245 Top Track
Product Code: 23-222B Top Roller

Are there better/stronger choices for an RV?

Is there a local distributor?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I honestly can't say for sure if this hardware will work for you. The parts you picked out, and indeed all of our closet door hardware, is specifically meant for homes. There's no telling how they'll hold up installed in an RV. I am sorry we cannot give a more definitive answer.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.