C2340?

A home owner from Lake City, Florida says:

All 15 aluminum windows in my house appear to be the same manufacture except for size and weight. Twelve windows are marked 27C and your S770-27 has worked in those. I have two windows that are marked 23b which I have not replaced but it appears that your S770 series will work there too.

My confusion is with one window that weighs 26lbs. The stamp is C2340 with a "k" spaced before the C2340. It looks like a heavier duty version of your S770 series.

I'm thinking your S770-23E will work but I'm not sure.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0774.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0778.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0776.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0775.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0773.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I do agree that our Series 770 looks like the best bet, but that stamp you're giving me is not standard. However, as long as your sash is 26 pounds, then the 23E stamp should work perfectly fine.

A home owner from Lake City, Florida says:
OK, thanks Tom.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.