A quick learner from 32958 says:
I need a replacement channel balance for my PGT window. The balance is 30 inches long. 2965 stamped on the side. The pulley near the hook is broken. Can't see it in the picture, but it is broken.

I have been replacing the top sash guides in most of my windows and found this broken part.

Please id for me. Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hook.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2965.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Chuck. See our S385-30. Look over the specifications and see if it matches up. Choose a stamp option of 2965. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)