CLoset Redo

A home owner from California says:
I'm looking at redoing four closets in my house. The tracks are bent but hoping to reuse the doors. Do you have anything that would accommodate? THere are two closets with three foot doors and two closets with four foot doors. Can you do 96 or 100" tracks? Please let me know your thoughts. THanks

Jake
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3575 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3576.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3573.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3572.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We do not sell this track unfortunately but our 23-271 might work as a replacement for the bottom track. Take a look at the measurements below to confirm if this might be a fit for you.

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

Our top track is part 23-245.

Profile view of sliding mirror door top track
Profile view of sliding mirror door top track

At this time, we can't ship anything longer than 72". Our best suggestion would be to use two 23-271 and cut off any excess, given the shipping limitations. I apologize that we can't meet your exact specifications.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.