COIL BALANCE SHOE

A landlord from MASON CITY, IOWA 50401 says:
I HAVE A 740 COIL BALANCE SPRING BUT MY SHOE IS SHAPED DIFFERENTLY THAN YOUR 15-180, MINE HAS A TOOTH IN THE CAM, STRAIGHTER SIDES AND NO HOLE OR VOID IN THE CENTER OF THE SHOE. OVERALL SIZE IS SIMILAR. IS YOURS A REPACEMENT FOR MINE OR DO YOU HAVE EXACT MATCH IN YOUR DISCONTINUED BIN.
ALSO DO YOU HAVE A KIT WHICH INCLUDES SPRING,SHOE,DOUBLE SUPPORT DETENT CLIP AND OTHER MISC ITEMS TO REPLACE BOTH SIDES OF WINDOW AT THE SAME TIME?

bottom at the widest part 1 1/4"
bottom of white plastic 9/16"
knob on side across 11/16"
curved part on bottom to top of white 1 7/8"
User submitted photo of their coil balance spring.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Swisco 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe, this should work as a replacement. Also, the spring appears to be the Swisco S190-740 Coil Balance Spring.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.