COLE SEWELL STORM DOOR REPLACEMENT GLASS RETAINER STRIP HELP

A quick learner from VIRGINIA says:
We have an older Cole Sewell storm and are having trouble locating replacement glass retainer strip. Do you sell anything like this that may work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_170419.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid that we cannot supply this type of retainer strip as it's no longer made. Fortunately, I believe you can use our 70-180 as a substitute, along with drilling a hole for our 33-020 screw.

The 70-180 would need to be secured on the face of the door with a 33-020 screw. The end leg of the clip has a 1/2" reach and should press up against the screen or glass panel in the door holding it in place. I would suggest installing four or five on each side and maybe two at the top.

A quick learner from Morton, IL says:
Cole Sewell Solid Saver full glass storm door in white. Glass got broken and I wondered if I can get a replacement glass for it?
Thanks
Phil
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Phil. Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement glass of any kind. I suggest contacting a local glass shop near you to have them set you up with a new pane.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.