A home owner from Broward County Florida says:
Good day!

We snapped three bottom roll bars' plastic pieces that lock the windows once we want to close them.

Are we able to just purchase the plastic end piece or replace the entire bar? Either way, where can we locate these part(s)?

I think these windows are from the 1960's.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bathroom Window 1 Broken Plastic Closure Part.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bathroom Window 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Eli. We actually can only supply the nylon guide. The bar isn't something we can help with. There are a few different styles we supply, so you'll have to look through them to determine the best match for your original. It's a little obscured in your photos.

See our 36-018, 36-018ACK, 36-018E, 36-018G, and 36-019 to start out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)