Cabin built in early 60's with aluminum crank up small windows ( Horizontal raising")

A handy person says:

Looking for a replacement for a number of operators in my old cabin. let me know if you have any questions, please.

Picture 2250: Distance from Main lift arm operator body hinge pin to articulating small arm braded pivot = 2 5/8"

Picture 2252- overall center/center of small arm pivot hole = 2 1/8". There is a 3/8" Dia pin hole where it " Eclips" to window frame

Picture 2254- Hole to hole on main body securing screw holes= 5 1/8"

Picture 2256- Hole to hole on main body extension foot= 7/8"

Picture 2257 - subject piece overview- my problem is the retaining ring has popped out of most and the drive screw is corroded.

David Nichols

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2252 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2254 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2256 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2257 (5).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell this exact operator. Among all the products we have, I would say our two closest options are the 39-278 and 39-252. Neither one is exact, though, and I'm not sure if either will be fully compatible.

All the same, they are at least worth considering. Review their specs and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-278
Dimensions for 39-278

Alternate view of  39-252
Alternate view of 39-252

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.