Cabinet Hinges

A home owner from Ohio says:
I'm looking for black hinges that could be used as replace for the attached pictures. I don't want to have to re-drill the plate holes, and I'm struggling to find the correct length of plate.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2DAEC213-31E2-48EC-85A8-D8056877FBDC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0F4041B6-C0D2-410A-8B19-7C41ED333F10.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8224FF04-6B4A-4F58-AD38-1D18E7F79427.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD1B59C8-95A6-401D-A61F-F41BA8B34847.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is our 32-101 Cabinet Hinge, but indeed with a different plate length. If you happen to find a source for this hinge with the plate length you're looking for, I'm afraid it would be a complete shock to us. This hinge was originally manufactured in Japan, but at some point the company moved their plant to China. When that happened, they for whatever reason chose to change the molding, hence why all the hinges out there have the different plate length. Unfortunately I don't think there's going to be any way around needing to drill new holes to mount the new plate. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.