Cabinet door hinge

Quick Learner from Chicago, IL
Mar 2, 2019 2:22 pm
Hello,

I'm looking for a replacement cabinet door hinge. I believe this is called a bi-fold hinge. When closed, the cabinet door is at 90 degree. The "installed above" photo shows how the door opens.

I think this is actually made of a few parts that go together. I only see the name Blum on the largest piece, but I believe they all came together.

Largest piece is part number 78M810 -02.01.
A smaller piece that slides is 175L660 -01.22 (and also has a 4 far to the right of both those numbers). Part of this is broken off.
Another smaller piece that kind of flips up and down is part 78.850 -01.01

When laid flat, as in "removed 1", it measures 4 inches.
The slide-y part (175L660 -01.22) is 2 inches across.
The widest point (shown in "removed 2", part 78.850 -01.01) is 2.5 inches across.

I hope you can help me. I have tried several replacements but all failed, and my local Home Depot/Lowes were not able to help. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Thank you,
removed 3 removed 2 removed 1 installed above installed side
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Mar 5, 2019 12:45 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid that we don't have an exact match for this hinge set. We have a couple that are similar, but I cannot guarantee any will work. See our 32-349 to start, which is the closest. We also have the 32-344 or 32-346. Let me know what you think.

Quick Learner from CA
Jul 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Why is these parts so hard to replace? I have the exact same issue and a dozen e mails with Blum has proven to be useless...
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2021 10:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

It's indeed very difficult. Most of the issue stems from Blum and other companies creating a number of different versions of these hinges over the years, many of which are simply no longer available. In most cases, exact matches are impossible--a functional replacement that might require some finagling to get to fit the drawer may be your only bet. See our selection here

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts