Cabinet drawer bracket replacement part

A home owner from Michigan says:

Hello

I am Having difficulty finding the replacement bracket from my cabinets that were installed in 1995 it is a euro type the length is 2 1/2 inches and the width is 1 1/4 outside with in 1 1/8 inside width. Do you have this part? Thank you so much for your help.

Dina

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A57E8C46-15F4-4864-81C9-02DE09D8F4CB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88DDA880-183D-458E-984B-06F82C7A1E47.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 868D8A89-F696-435D-8F2A-6F91938278BE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A4156357-B07F-47AA-8437-D35CFC8091B1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dina. See our 32-014. Look it over and see what you think.

Hi bob
Thank you for your reply on the 32-014 the opening is 7/8 the measurement I need is 1 1/4 inches
Do you have any like this? Thank you so much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Dina. Ah, sorry I missed that. Unfortunately we don't carry a socket with a gap that big. There may be another option, though it's up to you whether you want to consider it. Could you show us a picture of the track? I want to see if it's possible to perhaps replace the track and socket together with a size that is a bit more standard. 

Hi bob
Thank you again for your help. Here is a photo of the tracks.
Dina
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Dina. OK, I think you could consider switching to tracks like our 32-056 or the larger-sized versions I've associated on this page. You then could use our 32-018 Drawer Slide Sockets instead. Let me know what you think. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.