Cabinet drawer slidder parts

A home owner from Minneapolis says:

I have two drawers that need repair.
I need two of the plastic pieces (both broken) for one drawer.
The other drawer needs two plastic pieces and the left rail. There are numbers on the rails. One is 108755FL and the other is 108755FR. I assume the 108755FL is for the left rail I need.
Thanks in advance.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 32-012 drawer socket, this may be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)