Cabinet glide assistance

A quick learner from Illinois says:

Hello,

I recently purchased a new house and these are under the kitchen cabinet drawers that are center under mount. The glides seem to keep the drawer level and from sliding from side to side.

I have spent a lot of time looking online and cant located replacement.

Hopefully y'all can help.

Matt

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2D2459B-F0F5-48ED-9EC7-5E17AE86B0FF.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Matt. We do not offer this exact match, however, we have two replacements that may work. Have a look at our 32-114 and 32-08. the 32-114 fits into a slot, and the 32-083 is a nail on type where it would need to be screwed in. Review both pieces and see if either would work for you. 

A quick learner from Illinois says:
These items aren't thick enough. I guess I will keep looking.

Matt
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I apologize we could not be of more assistance with this. Best of luck and thank you for considering SWISCO. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.