Cabinet hinges

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Please see the attached photos. I need to replace some old and broken kitchen cabinet hinges. Some of them have the name "Grass" on it. I was told by a local store that they are the Austria brand. No local stores carry them. Please let me know if you have them so I can place an order. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inbound2830253095477073316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inbound2400466708727603231.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inbound6735105771914489185.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do not carry an exact replacement for the hinge your first photo but I believe our 32-344 may work as a suitable replacement. The hinge in the second photo looks pretty similar to our 32-353 Edge Mount Cabinet Compact Hinge. And the hinge in the third photo appears to be the 32-351 Pie-cut Corner Hinge.

To determine if these are the right fit for your cabinets, be sure to carefully compare the dimensions from each hinge.

Alternate view of 32-344
Alternate view of 32-344

View of 32-353 in the closed position
View of 32-353 in the closed position

Dimensions for 32-351
Dimensions for 32-351

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at