Cabinet parts

Home Owner from USA
Jan 22, 2014 3:14 pm
Am looking for some the cabinet parts and hopeful that you will be able to help. See pictures. The are about 5.2'' and hole that holds the rail is about 1" long and about 3/4 wide.

User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hello! I think you should check out our 32-094. For this drawer socket, the slide holding area measures 1-5/8" X 1/2" X 3/4". If your track will fit into this socket then it could be a good solution for you. Measure your track and let us know.
Home Owner from Deer Park
Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am
I have what looks like the same item above but imagine above the top piece above teh rectangular hole you can see a little more brown plastic with 2 holes that you screw the brace into the wood. The problem is that in my house the brackets are breaking at he screw in point.

The item you recommended is to short for me. My sizes 15 centimeters (5 3/4") high. the opening of the hole is 1 1/2 cent by 2 centimeter (10/16" by 12/16") Never used centimeters before but it is better for these measurements.

I hope that you can help.. I really don't want to have to buy new drawers for my house and you are my last hope.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2014 1:58 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I'm not sure if we have anything in that size. Let me ask you a question, though. Is there another bracket that inserts into this bracket's opening?
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts