Caldwell Channel Balance 17 4 AN

A quick learner from california says:
I just sent a question, but I believe I forgot part of the item number. My Caldwell Channel Balance is 17 4 AN. Would #351 or #390 be a good replacement? Thanks again
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
It appears that you will need a 1740 stamped balance. However, we recommend you post photos (with dimensions) of your balance so we can help you research a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at