Caldwell Channel Balance

A handy person from SF Bay Area, Ca says:

Attached are photos of the current Caldwell channel balances that I need to replace. The stamped number is 25 4 Caldwell LM. They measure 26in. long.

Can you please let me know which models I need to order to replace these?
User submitted photo of their channel balances.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It appears you'll be able to use the Swisco S385-26 Channel Balance with stamp option 2540.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at