Caldwell 29 4 JP Window Blance

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I need several replacement Caldwell window balances. 1/2" X 30" the only markings I can find on one of them is " 29 4 JP CALDWELL".

A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ken! It appears you have a winged top attachment, and non-winged bottom attachment. The balance that replaces your old balance is our S395-30 with the option 2940.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)