Caldwell balance question

A quick learner from Sacramento says:

What should I order to replace the balance in the photos.
Channel width is 9/16, length is 33.
Only stamp is 32 9 HR CALDWELL.

I'm thinking it is a S385-33, but I'm unsure of the options.

Thanks, Mark.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mark. I agree, the S385-33 looks to be our best match. You can determine the proper option by weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the chart we have on the S385-33 store page. Your stamp uses an outdated labeling system, but one of our modern stamps should still work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)