Caldwell balances

A quick learner from Jacksonville says:
I need to replace two of my window channel balances. They are labeled Caldwell 28 4 DM. They measure 29 inches and go in a window that is 30.5 inches. I think it's the S350-31 but I think the shoe is different than the 15-004. Also, I do not know what weight I need.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
How about our Series 390 channel balance? This comes with the 15-001 shoe, which may be a better match.

Based on your stamp of 28 4, I recommend our 2840 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)