Caldwell window balances

A contractor from Burke, VA says:
Hello. I need a replacement for my caldwell window balances. I need two of them (one for each side of the window). The markings on the balance are: "36 4 GO CALDWELL". Please help. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you start by looking at our S380-37. Carefully compare it to your own part and see how well they match, especially the bottom shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)