Cam Pivot replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
We are trying to location Cam pivots for a Lincoln window size 5/8" wide by 1 3/16"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The cam pivot you have has been discontinued. It is now being suggested to replace it with the 17-050. Have a look and let us know if any other questions come up. 

A handy person from 80138 says:
Tom,
I also have a broken tilt cam pivot for my Lincoln (pre 1997) double hung window. I bought some 26-150 pivots from Sisco earlier this month because they appeared very similar. Turns out the triangular post is actually larger and do not fit into the lock shoe (also broken). My channel balancer is a S751-29 (28HD). Do you have any matching pivots and lock shoes that I could replace in sets that will work? I note you suggested 17-050 pivot (to Quick Learner - Jan 8, 2020), but it appears that would also require a different lock shoe. I plan to purchase a few of your balancers and lock shoes to have spares, but the matching cam pivot appears to be the missing piece to my puzzle. Or a lock shoe that fits the S751-29 balancer and the 26-050 pivot?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pivots.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If your balance is our Series 751, then I highly recommend the 26-150 pivot pair. These are specifically designed to work with that exact balance Series and I find them to be very reliable.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.