Cam handle lock

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
This has a built in plastic "cam" that folds down when the handle is rotated shut. The plastic cam lays against the inside of the frame ant the handle lock rides up onto it. The second picture shows it folded down but I didn't show it against the inside frame because it is about to break. I have several that are already broken. I think they are about 25 years old.
Window latch
A quick learner from Hawaii says:
What is the offset, or step distance, of the 38-174 handle? I'm looking for the distance from the base of the handle to the base of the wedge when folded down in the closed position, similar to the measurement shown as 1/4" on the attached picture of your 38-154. Also, what is the overall height of the 38-174? Similar to the measurement of 1-11/32" on the 38-154.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 38-174 off set is only 1/4", with a mounting holes spacing at 1-1/2". It sounds like you want the same dimensions at the 38-154 lock, but it only comes in the white.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.