Cam and spring devices inside window

A quick learner says:

Hi there,

I need to have these parts replaced on my windows. This photo is taken from a 3 panel living room window. It's the middle pane (largest) that has the broken pieces. Where can I purchase the items?

Thank You


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Simonton Window Replacement Piece.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tammy. This looks like our 15-192 Pivot Shoe, which uses our Series 170 and Series 171 Coil Springs. The video below goes into more detail. Keep in mind if this is a Simonton Window, your shoe's old metal cam will have a slightly different shape. I would swap out the old metal cams with the ones in the new shoes, to ensure that the new shoes work with your window's pivot bars.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)