Can 82-036 replace a "push" lock

A quick learner says:
hi, can this replace a "push" lock--we have a single lock in the door-can we buy this and put the frame lock that comes w/it to replace our frame/jam lock and put this nice double handled 'handle' on our door - inside and out? thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It would depend on what you have now. The 82-036 is pretty specific and I'm not sure it can work as a substitute for a lot of different handles. If you can, show us a few pictures of your existing handle set and from there we can recommend a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)