Can 87-176 support my window weight

A quick learner from Indianapolis IN. says:
I have some older insulated slider windows that are 2'x4'and are very heavy. The rollers that are on them now have steel rollers. Swisco product code 87-176 looks to be the same part except it has a nylon roller instead of a steel. Would your rollers be able to handle the weight??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could I see a picture of your complete roller housing removed from the window? I've seen rollers that are somewhat similar to our 87-176, but with subtle differences. Seeing yours would help us come up with a good solution. I would also like your dimensions, using our 87-176 as reference.
A quick learner from Indianapolis In. says:
The following is the pictures you requested, the dimensions are the same as your 87-176:

User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for your patience! It took a little time for us to look into this, but we found a version of this roller with a metal wheel. We hope to have it online and available soon. I will let you know the moment it is.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 87-176M. I think you'll find this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.